I didnt know if this was romantically or just in general.. so I just did both haha
1) Humor- this is kind of cliche but you have to be funny in some way. And be able to understand sarcasm, because almost half of the things I say are just that.
2) Honesty- I really value someone thats honest about everything. I consider myself someone that doesn’t really play games or lie, so I like when people are straight up with me.
3) Open minded- It is really hard for me to be close to someone at all if they don’t keep an open mind and are ignorant about the world’s differing views. I cant really be around anyone that won’t listen to another opinion. Plus I love to argue so debates with differing views almost always interest me more than just discussing with someone that believes the same things I do.
4) For me to be interested in a guy, style is a HUGE thing. I notice it with every guy that has it, and you almost always go way up on my list of cute guys!
5)Character- generally, I feel like to have anyone in my life they need to have some sort of good character/morals. Their morals dont necessarily always have to match mine, just as long as there is SOME.
6) Personality- I guess personality can encompass all of these, but when I say it I guess I mean someone thats distinct? Or stands out? I like interesting people, or people with stories to share. Or even if you’re quiet if thats your personality and it stands out somehow, I will be automatically drawn to you! I get really people obsessed and can’t get enough out of certain people.
7) Gives back- for almost all people, guys that I like especially, if you are a person who gives back to the community/ your friends/ anyone really, I LOVE it. I’m really into community service so I could never be with someone that had absolutely no compassion for other people and didn’t want to do their part.
8) For guys, you need to not necessarily love kids and want 8, but at least be good with them or like them in some way. A family is the number one thing I want in my life and I adore kids. Although my best friend kind of hates kids so this post might not be accurate. But in my head this is a quality I at least am really drawn to. Or if not kids, at least animals. Compassion for something like that’s important